Easyweigh handheld terminal
Written by octagononlineinfo
Wednesday, 06 August 2008 12:56
Easyweigh handheld terminal is a rugged yet stylish class IV weighing device and data capture terminal. It is powered by Intel 8051 family microprocessors and controlled by an embedded real time operating system.
It is programmed with application specific software (firmware) to implement a variety of desired functions. It has a rugged construction housed in a hardy cast aluminum casing and fitted with adequate rubber seal for moisture and shock protection. Easyweigh handheld terminal is truly a nomadic data capture terminal fitted with non-volatile memory for data storage and backup memory to protect against data loss. It is designed to withstand rough handling and hash outdoor environment. The terminal is well suited to many outdoor applications involving collecting data with weighed and non-weighed attributed. It has adequate memory for storing static field data and dynamic transaction records.
Easyweigh handheld terminal supports wireless and wired data communication interfaces for transferring data between terminal and a computer or printer
• Weighs up to 100 Kg accurate to 0.1kg (100g)
• 16 Character LCD Matrix 2 Line Display with 5.5mm character height and backlight
• 30 key alphanumeric keypad
• 128KB processor program memory and 8MB Non-volatile Memory for data storage
• Real time clock with battery backup
• Customizable application software (firmware) for data capture capable of capturing weight and non-weight data.
• Powered by removable, rechargeable 6 X 1.2 volt AA size batteries
• RS232C communication interface directly adaptable to a computer
• Infrared communication interface accessible for data interchange via an optional host interface station
• Inbuilt contactless smart card (mifare) reader/writer
• IP54 rated field terminal rugged enough to withstand drop shocks and water showers
• Simple calibration procedure with calibration protection and tamper proof inspection and calibration seal
• Programmable tare, zero facility and a weight check feature for accuracy verification
• Support serial printers for receipt printing and other important prints as application may demand.
• Power consumption Approx. 30mA , 6.1 to 9.0 Volt DC
• A physical size of H200mm X W100mm X D45mm weight 1.0 Kg
Last Updated on Friday, 01 February 2013 08:48